We live in times where technology enables individuals to come together in swarms to express collective behavior, which is decentralized, self-organized, networked and adaptive. With Swarm we aim to support these swarms in their expression of collective financial behavior.
- Enable customers to transact with blockchain-based tokens of any kind securely, cost-effectively, easily and at attractive prices in a future-proof environment.
- Provide new and useful financial instruments: Create next generation of financial products that improve, streamline and facilitate progress in processing, managing and securing financial assets.
- Customers should have free choice of counter-party and assets for transactions within the legal framework.
- Transaction validation is under the control of a party involved, and the fact of the existence of a transaction can be proven by it.
- Transaction metadata should be secret from third parties (with legal exceptions), but can be proven by the involved parties.
- Speed of transactions should meet business needs.
- Create a "trusted" financial infrastructure that is as trustless as possible and transparent to its market participants; our users can evaluate and validate its functionality and determine where it creates trust in the system beyond our organization.
- Leverage community-driven open source standards software. Its core elements will be a shared asset. We will contribute to and promote the development of open source technologies and their applications.
The Swarm platform operates under regulatory license* from the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) in Germany, provided to Swarm Capital GmbH Branch Office Berlin, and is supported by Swarm Markets GmbH (together “Swarm”).
Swarm was founded by pioneers in area of digital securities and from the core founding team of Swarm Network. Swarm is not affiliated to the Swarm Network.
We are looking for talented people to join our team!
- Senior Frontend Engineer
- Smart Contract Engineer
- Full Stack Engineer
- Software Engineering Intern
- Community Manager
Swarm Markets welcomes all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience. This is a full time role which includes health insurance and other benefits.
Swarm - Brand Assets.zip
Please note that our community groups are somewhat public and please be careful who you speak to. We will never contact you asking for personal information or financial deposits, this should all be handled by emailing [email protected]